We are recruiting for a Full-time Bakers Assistant to join our team when we open our new bakery in Wexford Town.
You will work closely with our head baker on sourdough production. The ideal candidate will have an interest in sourdough bread, hard-working and a willingness to learn. Experience is a bonus, enthusiasm essential.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Measuring flour
- Mixing dough, scaling and shaping
- Be able to safely lift and easily manoeuvre bags of flour
- Unload food and equipment deliveries
- Assist in cleaning of production areas
- Maintains organised and clean work stations
- Comply with HACCP regulations and adhere to manual handling requirements
The ideal candidate
- Hard working, flexible and adaptable team player
- Passion for good food and quality produce, taking pride in your own work
- A strong understanding of HACCP regulations (desirable)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Deadly coffee and great food
- An inclusive, creative environment with opportunity for career progression
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!